The InterSend AIR System web site offers on-line communication and information tools and services for managing marketing campaigns and generating opt-in leads. The InterSend AIR System is owned and operated by InterSend.com. Your use of this Web Site is subject to your compliance with the acknowledgements, agreements, covenants, terms and conditions set out below. |
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, AGREEMENTS, COVENANTS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
INTERSEND AIR SYSTEMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE WEBSITE. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Web Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
By accessing and using this Web Site, you hereby agree to be bound by the following acknowledgements, agreements, covenants, terms and conditions:
Use of InterSend AIR System Materials:
- You acknowledge and agree that InterSend AIR System retains the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual ownership and license of the material presented in this Web Site and in the different areas of the Web Site and can sub-license, reproduce, distribute and sell the materials contained in the Web Site to the public at its own discretion.
- By accessing any portion of the Web Site, you covenant and agree not to distribute, redistribute, sell, gift or otherwise disseminate the design or layout of the Web Site, individual elements of the Web Site design or any of the information found herein. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form or medium of the Web Site, its design or layout or the information contained herein, without the express written permission of InterSend AIR System, is prohibited.
- By accessing any portion of the Web Site, you acknowledge and agree that any copying, misuse, sale or other distribution of the information contained in the Web Site will result in damage to InterSend AIR System and cannot be adequately compensated by monetary damages alone. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, in the event of misuse of anything to do with the Web Site by you, InterSend AIR System is entitled to obtain a court injunction without notice to you to stop your further such use. Nothing contained herein limits or affects in any way the rights of InterSend AIR System to pursue you for monetary damages for such misuse.
- Any user that sends Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Spam by utilizing the Intersend AIR System web site will have their account IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED with no refund. UCE or Spam is Strictly Forbidden with your Intersend AIR System.
- Client Information - The information you enter, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and billing information, is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this web site. Your account information is held in strict confidence. InterSend AIR System does not share or sell customer lists with any other entities.
- Client Lead Information - InterSend AIR System will not contact your leads nor will it sell or share your lead information with any other party. All lead information, such as email addresses and other associated information generated by the client are held in strict confidence. The lead information will only be used to deliver the follow-up messages designated by the subscriber.
Jurisdiction and Enforcement:
- While InterSend AIR System uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Web Site, InterSend AIR System makes no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and you should not rely upon it. In using this Web Site, you agree that its information and services are provided "as is, as available" without warranty, expressed or implied, and that you use the Web Site and the information contained within it entirely at your own risk.
- InterSend AIR System and the licensee of this Web Site do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials on the Web Site. The materials and information on the Web Site may be out of date and InterSend AIR System and the licensee of this Web Site make no commitment to update the materials and information on the Web Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, InterSend AIR System disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of marketability, merchantability, accuracy and fitness for a particular purpose.
- InterSend AIR System does not warrant nor make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials and information on this Web Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or in any other terms.
- You further acknowledge and agree that InterSend AIR System and any other persons who may have been involved in creating, modifying and delivering the Web Site's contents have no liability to you or anyone else for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the information, services, content or advertisements contained on or otherwise accessed through the Web Site.
- Any cause of action or claim that either party may have against the other with respect to this product or service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose, or such claim or cause of action is barred as out of time.
Submit your cancellation request by email to and ask that your account be cancelled. Be sure to include your
InterSend user name so that your account can be located and cancelled. Account fees are not pro-rated. You must pay the full amount
for the current time period regardless of when you officially cancel. For example, if your fees are due on the 30th of the month,
you will be charged for that full month even if you cancel on the 10th of that month.